Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whimsy Wednesdays #1- Hubby's Music

I'm a little sad today. I just got back from driving my husband to the airport and we know it will be at least 8 months before he is able to come home again, but it will likely be more towards a year before he can come back home. He is, however, very anxious to do his new job, so I'm happy for him for this opportunity. So, instead of going on and on about how I'll miss him and bore you all to tears, I'll leave you with a couple of great songs (some of his favorites). I hope you enjoy them!




Oh, this last one is from the Bollywood movie "What's Your Rashee". Some of it's in English, but most of it is in Hindi. It's a fun song and if you don't mind reading subtitles and have netflix, it's a really fun movie to watch (guy is being forced to get married within a week and so he decides to date one girl from each Rashee, or horoscope sign, to see if he can find a suitable match for himself. Hubby and I are in love with the main actress, Priyanka Chopra, who portrays all 12 girls that the guy dates and she does fabulously in portraying each character differently)!

No comments:

Post a Comment