Monday, August 8, 2011

Soap Displays... found!

I had a very lovely long weekend with my mother-in-law who came to visit! I must say she was a godsend in helping to entertain the little man while I got some extra cleaning done, yay! We somehow ended up at Hobby Lobby on Saturday and I ended up finding and picking up a couple of awesome pieces that I think will look great for showcasing soap whenever I start going to craft fairs/shows! What do you think?


With some soap, just to show the size of the pieces. I'm definitely going to have to fiddle around to find a way to display my soaps:

As you can see, the tower on the left isn't wide enough to fit my soaps! Oh no! I'm going to have to shave my display soaps down about 1/4" so that they fit properly into it ^_^;;

And my favorite find! Miniature bath tub! Isn't it cute?!


I know that right now these items don't seem to fit the colorful image of this blog... I've actually been working on a redesign... something that will prove to be a little bit more label-friendly and incorporating a more black, white, and red theme (but since tons of people are already doing those colors I am trying to take it to the next level). I'll have more updates on the theme change as I get closer to perfecting it and get closer to launching it officially on the blog ^_^

As always, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment