Saturday, May 21, 2011

See What I Made Saturday - Looking in the past

Hello all! This week I've been working on some secret squirrel-y stuff for a swap so I haven't really worked on anything else besides that and the scarf I posted yesterday. I'd love to show off what I had created but I have to wait until my partners receive their packages before I can show the stuff off.
So, instead, I think I shall get you acquainted with some of my past accomplishments. I dabble in a little bit of everything and am constantly teaching myself new techniques :) So, here's a peak at who I am through my crafting! Anything with an * means the picture is linked to the Craftster page where I have more pictures and explanations of that item.

Yarny things:

Army Blanket for my brother- I've done a couple of blankets (and tons of scarves) :)


*Winter set using Tunisian Crochet


*Blue from Blue's Clues- my own pattern


Quilts:

*For the Make-a-Friend Swap- Used her favorite colors purple, orange, and green and some of her favorite themes: dragons and fairies. It was machine pieced and hand quilted.


*For the Mini-Art Quilt Swap- This one is titled Burlesque! And it won me a Best of 2010 Craftster Award!

Glass Etching:

Set of mugs featuring characters from the old 1956 movie Forbidden Planet. Made for the Favorite Movie Swap.


*Army Logo Chessboard for my dad :) Sorry for the blurry picture. This was taken a while back and I couldn't get the glass to come into focus correctly.


My first etched chessboard based off of the anime Revolutionary Girl Utena. I loved the rose logo in the show :)


And of course the obligatory Pep Boy from the Fallout series mug made with lots o' love for my husband :D (<- that's a cheesy grin)

I've dabbled in a lot of other things: ceramics, spinning, polymer clay, jewelry, stenciling, and others I can't think of from the top of my head. The next time where I have a Saturday with nothing to show what I did that week, I'll take you back into my past forays again showing some of the other crafts I've created. I hope you enjoyed looking at these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment